Thursday, March 6, 2008

Exciting News = My New "Album" is Out!


So that's what the cover album looks like.


So basically, my "release" of this album (new vision) is basically just me being done with it. It's off my hands now. If you've listened to Starfruit or Exploration then congratulations, you are one of a whole four people. Oh, also, you know two of the songs on my album.

Anyways, if you're reading this, again, if you're one of those four, then you probably know me and I'll just give you the songs (and then hit you up for money.) In the extremely unlikely chance that I do not have the ability to get into physical contact with you, and you actually want the songs on this album, then I'll send them to you via the internets.

The songs from the album are in the sidebar now.

Oh, and what do you think of the album art?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the album


and I want it signed

Anonymous said...

can i get the limited edition pack? as in the free no money just 'give-me-the-cd @ no cost' limited edition? lol. plus a good bio on it with autographs. lol. jk.

Unknown said...

Well so far i see 3 comments. Maybe i listened to a song twice?

I would also like a limited edition of the album. Because i was here to know about it and i think the 3 of us commentorz deserve a little extra : )

Kyle said...

haha, special editions for c0mm3nt0rZ then

Anonymous said...

I liked blackspace.