Friday, February 22, 2008

First Post

So this blog has been started for one reason only. And that reason is that for mission prep I have to wake up at 6:30, go to bed at 10:30, and go a few days without:

TV (Not a problem)
Movies (I can handle that)
Video Games (Seriously?)
Music (I wept)

So far I've been doing fine. Then again, This is the first day, and it's only halfway through. One benefit of this missionary training is that I was able to do a BUNCH of reading for my classes, so I'm happy about that. An extreme downside, however, is that I can't play any video games or listen to music. That is a problem.

I'll get over it.

Now, this blog was started for one reason, but it will continue, thrive, and come to enlighten the souls of starving children in Africa for a few more reasons. These reasons include:

1. I'm gonna put drawings and junks up in hurr
2. I'm gonna put musics (techno masterpieces (or at least links to them)) on the blog
3. I'm Kyle. Nuff said

Also, the opportunity to mock and belittle me is made available to you through the comment system.

Therefore, all ye that are laden with hatred for he that is known throughout the land as Kyle of Florida, take ye up your keyboards and pour him out a scathing that shall be, and forever shall be, as salt unto his wounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kile!

We should link fest